proof that michael jackson wrote the music for sonic 3

proof that michael jackson wrote the music for sonic 3

Postby organic io » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:13 pm

organic io
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Postby crosfire » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:45 pm

Heh!
Maybe it is right, but in this kind of music almost all artists sound thatsame.
I don't know if you know the JAMMER Hit Session programm. A simple midi sequencer that is focused on arangement of funk/jazz/disco using algorythms/styles. Just type some chords, chose funky, or any other, and you have Michael Jackson, or the Sonic 3 music. Personaly I don't think, that guy that can't properly smile, could compose anything. Ofcourse the relationship betwen Jackson and Sonic could be intentional. Jackson is a pop culture icon, and is very metaphoric, and so is Sonic. Everybody know that Japans have obsesion on mixing entertainment with religion / psychiatry (eg. Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball).
crosfire
Insomniac
Insomniac

Postby organic io » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:02 pm

you're saying that michael jackson can't compose anything???

:(

ok maybe he's creepy as hell now, but that doesn't take away the fact that he wrote some awesome music in the 80's. he was my (and my girlfriend's too) hero for a long time. :)
organic io
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Postby crosfire » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:59 pm

Or maybe he composed. Probably his father forced him to learn music composition. Who know's where is Michael Jackson now...
crosfire
Insomniac
Insomniac

Postby organic io » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:02 pm

my girlfriend says he lives in france, and that he had to sell the neverland ranch and now it's abandoned
organic io
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Postby crosfire » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:28 pm

"spooky abandoned neverland ranch" - sounds like a good idea for a compo theme :D
crosfire
Insomniac
Insomniac

Postby overthruster » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:12 am

i personally am a HUGE fan of mj, and quincy jones (isnt that the dude's name? the guy who produced all mjs best shit like, from the late 70s 80s)

and if you get some of the um... like, "special editions" of some of his albums, it has homemade demos on the end, and other special tracks and shit (like him crying in the studio LOLZ)

..but anyway, these demo versions of like, billy jean and 2 other tracks are pretty much proof that he did actually write most of his tunes, the production was usually handled by other people and other people helped him out, but the meat of most of his tracks are 100% him, with simpler shitty versions recorded at home, oh and supposedly all the work on these tracks is by mj and his brother and sister randy and janet...

but maybe the wool has been pulled over my eyes and i just WANT to believe....

oh btw here are the tracks:
http://northamericanhardcore.googlepages.com/13dontstoptilyougetenoughmichaeljack.ogg
http://northamericanhardcore.googlepages.com/13-billiejeanhomedemofrom1981.ogg
http://northamericanhardcore.googlepages.com/16workingdayandnightmichaeljacksonso.ogg

oh and thanks for the link io! interesting
overthruster
Insomniac
Insomniac

Return to Funny Links