Topics not related to SDCompo.

gaming

Postby Sonicade » Fri May 23, 2008 6:56 pm

organic io wrote:Yeah I'm reinstalling this and Shivering Isles as I type. I've been on a 6 month sabattical on shmup games but I'm ready to get back into some more in depth stuff on pc

Niiice, I bought Oblivion game of the year edition which included all the expansions. Awesome, awesome game.
Sonicade
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Postby organic io » Fri May 23, 2008 9:46 pm

Yeah, I'm not as into the RPG'ness of it, just as much as the combat system is really good. I've always craved 3rd person melee combat games (Drakan, Rune, Enclave) so it satisfies my adventuring spirit :) The RPG parts are cool too but I try to not spend too much time in a town or messing with stats, it's just so absorptive you could waste days messing around with that thing... and people do!
organic io
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Postby organic io » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Ohhh baybee...

http://stalker.filefront.com/file/STALK ... _Mod;87641

Bye bye monsters in STALKER, now I can explore the Chernobyl nuclear disaster without being attacked. I really love this game, and I played all the way to Pripyat but I haven't played in almost a year because I keep getting frustrated by dying when really I just want to be able to explore right now...

So I think I'll start a new game, with no monsters, explore all the sights and slowly make my way toward the reactor. :D
organic io
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Previous

Return to Off-topic