Renoise tracker related topics.

Renoise Fine tuning help

Renoise Fine tuning help

Postby organic io » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:27 pm

Comment by groovyone on 2006-07-31 00:24:53
There are some slighly out of tune samples I noticed in the pack when used together.
I found Lead 3 is slightly sharp - drop it to -5, also the celesta is slighly flat - bring it up to +4.

--

my question is how can i bring the celesta up to +4? both at home and at work, it's like my mouse doesn't have enough precision - it skips from +2 to +5 on both, and i tried lowering the mouse speed to the lowest setting, but the next pixel over from +2 is always +5, ... gay! i might have to have somebody change this for me later on :(
organic io
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Postby Sonicade » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:11 pm

If you click on the value next to the slider (0) you can enter the exact value you want (4 or -4, etc) via keyboard.

High tech ascii diagram:

Finetuning << >> [||||||||||[] ] 0 <-- click

Finetuning << >> [||||||||||[] ] [0 ]

Finetuning << >> [||||||||||[] ] [4 ]

Finetuning << >> [|||||||||||[] ] 4
Sonicade
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Postby organic io » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:12 am

i knew you wouldn't let me down!!!
organic io
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Postby Sonicade » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:31 am

np! :)
dj io wrote:I'm noticing that a lot of the samples are "panned" one way or the other -- i.e. if you look at them in the sample editor one of the channels will be bigger than the other..
is there any way to convert them to mono?

I'm noticing this also. It would be nice if Renoise would let you select the left or right channel so that you could boost one or the other to even out the panning. :?
Setting the instrument panning with F1 still isn't quite the same. I think I'll mention this in the Renoise forums. (Left and Right channel editing pls!)
Sonicade
Compo Admin
Compo Admin

Postby groovyone » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:04 pm

Or you could just adjust the instrument panning so that it evens out without having to touch the actual sample data.
groovyone
Regular
Regular

Return to Renoise