Tracking and Demoscene discussion.

We are starting an internet radio station for tracker music

We are starting an internet radio station for tracker music

Postby darklordchris » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:32 pm

me and my friends have decided to start an internet radio station to promote are selfs and are group.
Since self promotion is the point we were just going to play are stuff. but then we talked about it and we decided that was kinda lame so were going to take submissions and play other peoples stuff to. but we haven't been able to figure out exactly how or in what ratio we want to play others verses ares music right. so i basically wanted to come on here and open a discussion about it because i was hopeing you guys would be interested and might be able to help use develop an idea of how we will solve this problem.

are group is the A.M.P astralis music productions
we are based in salem oregon
are members have not done much outside of are respective local seen ..... their might be a few songs on the internet floating around some where

of coarse we don't really plan to make any money....nor do i think we will really be able to
we may attempt to sell some cds of are group to pay some of the server costs at some point but thats about it
we also on rare occasions may play music made with other software if some one we know and like made it....not often

the station will be more music centered then demo centered so i guess in that way its will differ at times from Nectarine

I put some of one of are members music up on myspace..... most of its old though http://www.myspace.com/nebulusamp check it out

thanks guys later
darklordchris
Newb
Newb

Postby overthruster » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:52 am

thats pretty cool
im moving to portland this september i think
overthruster
Insomniac
Insomniac

Return to Tracking / Demoscene